Friday, December 14, 2012

Lampard on exit door.


Frank Lampard has revealed that Chelsea have not start talk for his new contract for that he may leave club in Summer.

Frank Lampard,who serviced for Chelsea for 11years and now he will not get talk for his new contract.

He said that"I can't predict anything but I feel like I have two or three years at least in me at the top level. It is not for me to decide. Whatever happens, I've had a great time at Chelsea. I am determined to play a few more years."



"Whatever happens, I have had a great time at Chelsea. The ball is in their court. I've had a great, great time here. Maybe things don't last forever. Although I want it to last forever, you have to be big enough to know what it is. I am not the kind of player to see out my time and sit with my bum on the bench too much.

"I want to be involved. That is my character. I will keep trying to do that, whatever the circumstances."

"People say when you are older you shouldn't play so many games but you need some sort of regularity to playing. Any player will tell you that."

So he can start talking with foreign clubs from next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment